The All-Media Disc Burning Software:
• Burn data onto Blu-ray Discs and HD DVDs
• Create video and photo DVDs, burn audio CDs
, and rip MP3s
• Search and locate files instantly using file names or tags
• Secure discs with encryption and password protection
• Drag-and-drop files to burn via the Power2Go sidebar gadget
Key features in version 6 include:
* CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and HD DVD data burning
* Drag-and-drop burning using Power2Go's Windows Sidebar gadget, enabling easy burning via Windows Vista
* Instant location of files by searching using file name or tag information
* Drag-and-drop thumbnail layout for creating discs of photo slideshows and videos
* Password protection and encryption for data burning
* Unlimited MP3 ripping, file conversion, and other music CD utilities
* Windows Sidebar Gadget — drag-and-drop then burn files directly via the Windows Sidebar.
* MP3 ripping and audio file conversion — take your favorite CDs and
quickly create files for playback on a music player or your home media
* New-look interface — feel right at home with the new look of Windows Vista; easier navigation and a cleaner design.
Burn any disc, any file:
* Burn any disc and any fileData burning — burn a huge amount of data to disc, on CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and HD DVDs.
* Video and photo disc authoring — create discs of videos and photo slideshows that play on a home DVD player
* Creation of Audio CDs — create compilation CDs.
* Mixed media CDs — burn data files and audio files onto the same disc, play your music on your CD player
, then access data on your PC.
Search and burn:
* Search for files quickly using tags or titlesSimplified burning
process — find files in an instant, search using tags or titles.
* Drag to burn — drag complete folders or individual files in one easy step.
* Disc capacity bar — manage the number of files you can burn for your current disc media using the easy-to-read capacity bar.
* Burner settings — take control of the burning process with speed, data settings, auto-run, and other burning options.
Safeguard your data:
* Secured data disc —add a password and encrypt to ensure better protection.
* Disc copying — create perfect duplicates of your discs.
* Erase disc and disc image utilities — save or burn disc images, erase and re-use re-writable discs.