Ashampoo Music Studio 3 at a glance:
* Rip CDs: You can rip (copy) tracks from audio CDs directly to the format of your choice (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV).
* Import CD data: Automatically import album, title and track details for your audio CDs from an online database.
* Playlists: Import external playlists in M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
Burn: Burn your playlists to regular audio CDs or Data CDs, DVDs or
Blu-ray discs containing digital audio tracks in single or mixed
* Edit: Edit your audio tracks. Change the title, artist
etc. Convert your tracks to other formats. Cut, mix and modify your
tracks. Fade in, fade out, mix, crossfade, change volume, insert
silence etc. Normalize volume levels.
* Record: Record directly from
all your sound card inputs (microphone, line in etc.) and store the
tracks directly as WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
* Repair: Find, move and repair damaged digital audio files.
What's new and cool:
Multi-format CD ripping: You can now rip tracks directly from audio CDs
to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files. The files are stored directly
while you are ripping, no conversion needed.
recording:Record directly from any audio source (microphone, aux, line
in etc.) to WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files. Here too, the files are
stored directly as you record. You can also record from multiple
sources at the same time using the Windows mixer.
organization:You can now rename multiple audio files using patterns
like %artist% - %title%. You can also use the feature to move files to
specified folders. These features are great for organizing your music
* Audio file editing: Extensive new audio editing
features. You can convert audio tracks to different formats and quality
settings. You can cut, mix and modify your tracks as you like. You can
normalize the volume of your tracks to a standard level. You can add
effects like fade in and fade out. You can mix tracks and add
crossfades. You can change the volume. You can insert silence or
replace sound with silence. You can insert split markers to cut long
audio files into manageable pieces.
* CD, DVD and Blu-ray
burning:The program’s burning features have been further improved. In
addition to burning audio and MP3 CDs you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray
discs with audio files. Here too, you can use all the formats supported
by the program (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, and WAV) and you can also burn
mixed-format CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
* Extended playlist import support: You can now also import playlists from WinAmp M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
Improved damaged file repair features: The program can find, repair and
move damaged audio files in all the following formats: MP3, Ogg, FLAC,